We highly value your privacy and make our policy easily available throughout our site to assist you in understanding the handling of information in the course of using this site.
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
We at cFotos.net are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement provides you with our current privacy practices in regards to the information we gather from you or when your device interacts with our website. By accessing cFotos.net , you affirm that you fully understand cFotos.net's Privacy Statement and freely give your consent to the information gathered and to the use practices as described in our Privacy Statement. If you don’t agree with anything we propose in these policy, please don’t (and you don’t have permission from us to) use any part of the Service.
“Personal Information” in this Policy means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
2.Third Party Policies
As a courtesy, or for business or technical purposes, cFotos.net may post links or APIs to other websites of related services and offerings, each of which has its own Privacy Statement that can be viewed on their respective websites. We encourage all websites and online merchants to take a serious and responsible approach toward the protection of your privacy. However, their Privacy Statements can vary and cFotos.net claims no knowledge of, nor control over, the policies or practices of participating merchants and third parties, and therefore, we are not responsible for their privacy practices or contents. We recommend and encourage our visitors to review the privacy policies of each website they visit before submitting personal information or completing any transaction.
3. Information We Collect:
Like most other websites, cFotos.net collects information from and about its users in various ways: from our Web Server logs, with Cookies, directly from the user, or third parties.
If you don’t provide your information to us, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Service or your experience of using the Service may not be as enjoyable or accessable to you.
Bear in mind that when you submit information to us, it does not guarantee that we will permit you to use any or all of the features or functions of the site.
a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit cFotos.net, we may gather and track information to help administer the site and analyze its how it is used. Examples of information include:
- Pages you visited on the site
- Date, time and duration of your visit.
- Location (city, state or country) from which you accessed the site.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Services or products, features or functions you used, like, asked about, requested, searched for, purchased or subscribed for.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- Name of your internet and phone service provider, phone number, connection speed and type,
- The web page from which you linked to our site.
- Language, time zone
- Certain information about your computer hardware and software. (This information may include: your browser type, device's types, device's id, model, brand, name, and operating system, signal strength, available storage space, app and file names and types, and plugins.)
- Information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network
A cookie is a very small text file that is stored in the browser's application folder on personal computers for reference purposes. Cookies allow cFotos.net to "recognize" you each time you visit and make it easier for you to navigate our site. Cookies also can perform such activities as storing your password and/or may be used to enable us to track and target your interests so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
If you choose, you can remove cookies from your hard drive and various web browsers permit setting that do allow or save cookies. Check with your browser provider for information on how to remove cookies.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any third-parties linked to our site.
We do reserve the right to share aggregated site statistics with our partner companies, but we do not permit any company to place its cookies on cFotos.net unless there is a temporary, compelling value for our visitors (such as linking a site to cFotos.net that requires third-party cookies).
c. Personal Information that Users Provide:
Visitors to cFotos.net who wish to use or purchase services must register. In order to register, we will request such personal information as name, gender, age, language, business name, email, telephone number, usernames on other social media platforms, main street address, shipping address, facsimile number, account number and any other required information. When you use or purchase a service, we will request financial information, which is used ONLY to bill you for the desired services. If you use a credit card, information you submit may be forwarded to your credit card provider or bank. With other types of registrations, we will also ask for information in order to complete your transaction. Also, we collect information from your correspondence with us, such as when you submit order, purchase, email message, questions or inquiries and with respect to ongoing customer or technical support. We might collect other information you provide when you create, upload, post or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), camera info, settings and formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below. We collect information about the people, accounts, you are connected to and how you interact with them across cFotos.net, such as people you communicate or interact with or follow the most. When you give consent, we might also collect contact information (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things like helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
Additional information we might collect from you:
- Data with special protections, if you choose to provide it;
- Commercial information, if you choose to provide it;
- Audio or visual Information, including photos and videos, if you or others choose to provide it;
- Professional or employment information, if you choose to provide it;
- Education information, if you choose to provide it;
- Financial information, if you choose to provide it; and
d. Things Others Do and Information they Provide About you.
4. Sharing Your Information: might share information about you,
We share information globally, both internally within our company, and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this policy.
The personally identifiable information you provide us will not be disclosed to third-parties without your prior permission unless deemed necessary, or required, for reasons including:
- Fulfillment of your order (such as to a shipping company or to a credit card processing company for purchased goods and services).For example, we might obtain addresses from organizations such as the National Change of Address (NCOA) service in order to correct or update a client's address.
- Investigating, protecting ourselves from liability, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Complying with law, court order or responding to legal process
- Completing a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- Storing, processing, analysing, transferring or hosting data online, email or text messaging, phone calling, fraud detection, accounting, advertising, marketing or remarketing using the services from other companies, such as web hosting, servers, data transfer, online security, data analysis, analytics, phone operators, ads content providers, publishers, email or texting, and programing companies.
- It is also possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications without our knowledge or permission.
- If you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information to any other third party, we may also share the data with them.
5. Processing Your Information
We process your information to meet a specific goals:
- Processing in the context of contacting us:
If you contact us (e.g. by email), your information is processed to carry out pre-contractual measures, fulfil our contract with you or service to you or because it is in our legitimate interests to do so, in connection to fulfill or delivery our service or provide technical support or user support or enhance security or complete our business duties.
- General processing in the context of our business relationship:
If your information is processed to deal with business transactions, shipment, payment and to process the sale or subscription of the Service, your information is processed to carry out pre-contractual measures, fulfil our contract with you or because it is in our legitimate interests to do so.
- Processing for direct marketing purposes:
If we contact you to inform you about news from our company, offers and events and to promote our own range of services, your information is processed either on the basis of your consent or because it is in our legitimate interests to do.
- Processing to Manage Security, and Safety.
We process your information to ensure general safety issues or system security, manage the Service technically, optimizing service quality, preventing harmful conducts or malicious or spamming behaviors, and improve the Service where it is in our legitimate interests to do. We do not rely on this lawful basis where our legitimate interests are overridden by your interests.
- Performing research, reports and analysis aimed at understanding usage trends and patterns to optimize and improve our products, services and technologies, or creating new products, services, features or functions, or aimed at displaying content that is customized to your interests and preferences. We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information
- Assisting researching and innovation for social good or academic or scientific advancements on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
- Processing to comply with our legal obligations:
We may process your information because it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as for court order, tax, accounting and audit purposes.
6. Referral and Recommendations to you from other users:
To help companies and busy users, cFotos.net might allow other users to do the below referral activities from their own user accounts for your benefits.
Once you accept and approve the below referral activities, you become the sole owner of them, and only you have the right to access, use, delete, modify, control them. You become alone responsible and liable for them.
All the time, a referring party will not be allowed to know your password or to ask you for it.
All the times, a referring person can not and will not be allowed to access, use, control, edit or delete your account,
All the times, the below referral activities will remain inactive and invisible without your consent and approval,
a- Referral Account:
We might allow other users to create a referral account for you. A referral account is an inactive, invisible and none usable account. It can be accessed only through a special private link you receive in your email address.
You can approve, disapprove or disregard the referral account created for you.
If you chose to approve such an account, you must:
- Read, understand, correct or modify all information mentioned about you,
- Create a password for the account,
- Click “Activate this Account for me" button.
Once you do that, the referral account will be activated, and will be your own user account. Only you can access it, use it, edit it, delete it, control it, be liabile for, and responsible for it.
The user who recommended you cannot access or use or delete or control your new account at anytime. He can not ask you to transfer it back to him or give him access to it.
b- Uploading Contents on your behalf by other users:
You can grant permission to other specific users to upload your own contents and refer them to your account.
Permitted users can log in their own accounts (not to your account), upload contents that you own, then send a referral link to your account.
Other users cannot see your account at any time, and they don't have access to see the referred contents on cFotos.net.
Referred contents will remain invisible until you decide to claim them and approve them
Before you approve any refered contents, you must:
- You agree that only you will liable and responsible for these referred contents, not us or the user who referred them.
7. Your Rights
- Access: you have the right to access the data we collect or process about you,
- Obtain rectification and correction of inaccurate data,
- Request to remove your data, there are certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal information is required for compliance with law or in connection with legal claims;
- Restrict our processing of your data,
- However, we may be entitled to continue processing information in certain circumstances,
- Request portability of your data,
- Transfer your data to a third party,
- Object to unreasonable processing:
- Challenge our processing of personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party),
- If you provide with a consent to process your data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Doing so will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we carried out based on your consent up to the time of withdrawal.
- You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this page. We respond to all requests we receive in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- You can also opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link in the marketing e-mails we send you or in your user profile page or contact us directly using the contact details provided at the bottom of this page.
- Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our Products, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request to exercise your “rights”. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID. You may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. In most cases, we will facilitate your request through automated tools available through your password-protected account.
8. Data Retention
We will keep and retain your collected information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Service or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. Data Transfer and Storage
cFotos.net is located in the United States of America. This means that your data may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you are located. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective).
10. Your Use of cFotos.net on Behalf Third Parties
If you submit a request to cFotos.net for or on behalf of a third-party ("Third Party"), the accuracy, or inaccuracy, of any information provided in such a transaction is your sole responsibility. Additionally, it is your responsibility to inform the Third Party of all cFotos.net Terms and Conditions applicable to the requested products or services, including all rules, conditions and restrictions.
When you act for or on behalf of a Third Party, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Covered Party from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including court costs and the costs of defense), related to your, or the Third Party's, failure to fulfill any of the obligations described above. You are directly responsible for all submitted requests, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
- For security purposes and your protection, visitors to cFotos.net will need to register for a cFotos.net Login User ID and create a password in order to access and use most of the interactive features on the Site as well as to make purchases or complete online order or service forms. Log file data and other information gathered from registered users of cFotos.net are used to improve the cFotos.net customer experience. Such information may also be used for cFotos.net. marketing purposes and for purposes in accordance with agreements governing access to and use of specific areas. Additionally, cookies may be used in both secure and non-secure areas of the Site, as described in this Policy.
- For the safety and protection of our users' personal information, cFotos.net always has security measures in place for making purchases and services online. We also take numerous steps to safe guard your personal information against misuse and unauthorized access, and take all reasonable precautions to ensure it is accurately and securely processed.
- The cFotos.net web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for internet transactions, which provides the highest level of security available. SSL automatically encrypts information and maintains its integrity throughout its transmission over the internet. Any information transmitted by you to us via e-mail is done at your own risk and cFotos.net cannot ensure or take responsibility for the security of it,
- By using our Services and Products, you acknowledge that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. There is always unknown risk. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your full responsibility to keep your password confidential.
- If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any information that you provided to us has been compromised), please contact us immediately using the contact information in the bottom of the page.
12. User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
In connection with your use of cFotos.net, any comment, feedback, suggestion or idea (collectively, "Comments"), you submit, disclose or offer to a Third Party, shall become and remain the exclusive property of cFotos.net. You relinquish all rights to such Comments, and without obtaining your specific consent, they may be used by a Third Party for any purpose and in any medium worldwide. Third Parties are not obligated to respond to any of your Comments or maintain your Comments in confidence, or any name or initials associated with such Comments, nor are they required to compensate you. You agree that you, and you alone, are solely responsible for the content of any of your Comments.
13. Forums & Other Interactive Services
Our websites may include discussion forums or other interactive areas or services, including blogs, chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, online hosting or storage services, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post or store any content, messages, comments, materials or other items on the sites (“Interactive Areas”). If you use an Interactive Area, you should be aware that these areas are open to the public and any personal information you post or provide at registration may be viewable by others. We are not responsible for personal information you submit in connection with the Interactive Areas, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including to send you unsolicited messages. Interactive Area postings may be retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to remove a posting, please email us on the contact details in the bottom of the page. Keep in mind that removal of a posting from an Interactive Area does not mean that the posting will be deleted from our systems or systems of third parties who already viewed it.
14. Governing Law
The performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Los Angeles, CA, for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this Site.
We do not require different prices or fees from users who exercise rights under applicable privacy law. cFotos.net will not discriminate against any user who exercises rights in accordance to the California Consumer Privacy Act or other privacy or data protection law. We will not deny services from users who exercise rights under a privacy law.
16. Social Media Widgets
17. Single Sign-On
You may be offered to log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
18. Referral Program Emails
If you choose to use our referral service to tell another person about our Site, share a Collection, or invite them to join a team account, we will ask you for the other person's name and email address. We will automatically send them your a one-time email inviting them to visit the Site. We retain this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email, tracking the success of our referral program, and managing access to Collections.
Other person may contact us at the contact information in the bottom of this page to request that we remove this information from our database.
19. Termination of Usage
Use or access by you to this Site, in part or total, may be terminated or suspended at any time, without prior notice and for any reason.
20. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
Occasionally, a third-party provider may use Web beacons to place a persistent cookie on your computer which allows the provider to compile anonymous information about the effectiveness of advertising campaigns or email communications when you visit certain pages or emails. Rest assured, cFotos.net prohibits Web beacons for the gathering or accessing of your personal information.
Spamming will not be tolerated by cFotos.net. We have a zero tolerance policy regarding "spam" e-mail and require all of our affiliates to agree to and abide by our Anti-Spam policy.
If you feel that you have received any of our communications as spam email, please forward the original "Spam" message to [email protected].
We may send you promotional offers, newsletters or other communications from time to time. However, if you no loner wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out by following the directions contained in the communication, or by sending your request to [email protected].
22. Protection of Children's Personal Information
cFotos.net is a general audience site of age 18 or older. We do not knowingly gather any personal information from children or minors.
If you are under 18, you should not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any Interactive Areas of the site.
If you chose to submit any material related to a minor or a child, you carry the full responsibility of your action. You must be the child's parent or legal guardian and you are complying with all laws that protect the child's all rights, health and safety.
If we learn that personal information has been collected on cFotos.net from persons underage without verifiable legal parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your underage child has provided personal information, then you may alert us as set forth in the bottom of this page that we delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
23. Changes to this Statement
From time to time, cFotos.net may, at its discretion, make updates or changes to our privacy statement. At such times, the "updated" date on this Privacy page will reflect the most recent version of our privacy statement. We encourage all our users to periodically review our privacy statement in order to keep informed about any changes and our continued policy to protect the personal information we gather. Your use, and continued use, of cFotos.net and the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
24. Contacting Us
If you have any questions regarding our general practices, this Privacy Statement and its implementation, or failure to adhere it, please contact us. [email protected]Attention: Privacy Statement Personal
cFotos.net will use reasonable efforts to respond and resolve any problem or question in a timely manner.